RIP Jack Lalanne!
As you may know Jack Lalanne left us just a few days ago.
He was a fitness idol and has been very concious about his health.
He wasn’t raw vegan but as he was almost vegetarian i think i’d like to share with you some emotion about the loss of this “personnage”.
Jack Lalanne, RIP.
Jack lived until 96 years old and in pretty good shape. If you wonder how diet and exercise can influence your health and longevity… here is a template of his normal day and diet:
-5.30-6am until 8am: exercise: 1 hour of body building (free weight) and 1 hour of swimming
- Drink: 6 or seven glasses of water a day and vegetable juice.
- 5 or 6 pieces of fresh fruit everyday and 10 raw vegetables
- 50 grams of soy protein.
- sitck to natural grains : brown rice and whole wheat.
- No dessert since 1929
- no eating between meals or after 9 p.m.
- He was not too fussy about eating organic…
Jack, Thank you for your experiences that made our world richer.