The Power of Barley Grass
When young, Barley Grass has a lot of nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
You can find some Barley Grass Powder
in your local health shop, at Planet Organic or Wholefoods.
It is preferable for you to consume Organic young barley Grass in powder, as the powder results from dried leaves of the plant. Then you just need to add half a tea spoon in a glass of water and drink it up!
The body can very easily absorb barley grass “juice” and, like green juice, uses all of its vitamins, nutrients and minerals in a matter of minutes!
Barley Grass (and Whear Grass) is said to be the only vegetable on earth that contains ALL the nutrients a human being needs all through his life.
More information on Barley Grass?
What does Barley Grass Powder
contains…: Enzymes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins etc:
- - essential and non-essential amino acids, antioxidants, folic acid
- - enzymes, including the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- - carotenoids, including beta carotene – apparently more than 6 times the amount of carotene in spinach
- - vitamin B1 – apparently 30 times the amount in cows’ milk; and apparently also 4 times the amount in whole wheat flour – B2, B6, B12
- - vitamin C – apparently nearly 7 times the amount in oranges; and apparently also more than 3 times the amount in spinach
- - calcium – apparently more than 10 times the amount in cows’ milk
- - copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc
- - iron – apparently almost 5 times the amount in spinach
- - organic sodium – apparently more than 25 times the amount in celery; organic sodium helps in joint health as well as improves digestion
- - Chorophyll – Chlorophyll is the first product of light, containing more light energy than any other element, It is anti-bacterial and toxins neutralizer, it is very similar in structure to blood hemoglobin and hence helps rebuilding the blood. It helps the body being more oxygenated and thus rejuvenation of the body.
With all those nutrients, you bet Barley Grass Powder
or juice has some benefits… some of them are listed below:
- - treatment of arthritis; relieves from arthritis pain.
- - treatment of asthma.
- - combat blood clots.
- - helps to combat cancer.
- - helps to reduce low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the ‘bad’ cholesterol) levels.
- - helps against diabetes
- - It helps to reduce fatigue.
- - anti-inflammatory
- - It helps to treat migraine.
- - It helps to relieve stomach and intestinal disorders.
Do you need any more to be convinced?
Matt and I, we personnaly take Barley Grass Powder
everyday and advocate it as the coffee break for healthy people!
Start it now and feel the difference.